Saturday, July 23, 2011

#60- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge-Patriarch- 38/52

So this has been a difficult week.  Emotional, heart-wrenching, and down right hard. For reasons, I will not go into here, because this is my happy place.  So, let me turn this around and tell you how much fun I had locating all the wonderful things in my inventory for Patriarch.  With all weeks, I like to start off and go slowly through my inventory, which is sorted by color.  So I went into my purple folder and well, started to look and look and this is what I found.  Enjoy....


So here is what I have felt like, this week....oh goodness...glad this week is over.


So I decided to sit by my favorite stump and read.  Doing something like this, usually puts things into perspective for me, and it did.


I decided to let sunshine wash all over me and wash away all the sadness of the week.


Also, I decided to go to my favorite rock and have the ocean water spray over me to cleanse me of all the ills I have been feeling.


So then I took a long pensive look into the spray, as if it were speaking to me.  Then decided, that time moves us forward and I need to look in that direction to find my happiness again.  So look out world....I am looking for my happiness....if you happen to find it or know where I can find it....let me know....Thank you!!!

Anyway, enough about the nonsense....this was my Patriarch post.  I love purple in all shades.  But I think a royal purple, it a color to put a smile on your face, even when feeling down.

But for now...let's check out what

Madi is wearing....
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- *SASHA*/Darkred-.:EMO-tions:.
Shirt- Verity Blouse- Violet- *Amaris*
Pants- Seaman Pants- Purple- *BOOM*
Sunglasses-  Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY-[Gos]
Shoes- CAPRICE-Pourpre- N-core
Jewelry- Samantha- Purple- aDIVA Couture
BellyRing-  Large Silver Belly Sparkler- WHITTENTONS

So please, as I have said from the beginning, please Enjoy Life and Love in SL, I know I will be!!!

Madi <3

5 comments:

  1. I hope you find your happiness, I'm sorry it's been a rough week for you but you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are beautiful Madison. I have colour coated warehouse inventory system, like you, I couldn't do anything if things weren't sorted like that!! Sorry you have had a tough week, I hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I symphatize with you, My own post has many of the same kind of thoughts this week. Nice outfit and colour.
    Hope you'll feel better soon, I'll try to locate your happiness, and will be sure to send it along should it show up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words, my happiness is slowing coming back. Hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I hope this next week finds you full of color and serenity and your icky thoughts become a thing of the past. Pretty shots!

    ReplyDelete