Friday, July 15, 2011

#59- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Lemon- 37/52

When I saw the color for this week was Lemon, I was happy beyond belief.  Why??? Well, knowing that we have been going through colors with the same name as foods....I was patiently waiting to wear my cute lemon shirt.  As you will see in the following pictures, I hope you like my cute lemon t-shirt.


I found this cute little Lemony chair set that was perfect for this post as well.  I was looking for lemon slices  and didn't really want to make them myself, so I bought this set on the marketplace for $1L.  I know...what a bargain lol.


Now, here in this lovely picture, (don't mind the fingers, have no idea what pose this is lol), you can see my cute Lemon shirt.  As you can see, it says....If life gives you lemons....shut up and eat your damn lemons. lol!!!


Ok so here is the whole set...the lemon chairs, with 2 different poses in them and the parasol table.  I thought it was such a great deal for $1L.

So anyway...that is my lemon...hope you enjoyed....until next time..

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1-Hush Skins
Hair- Angel Hair- Cardinal- SLink
Shirt- Lemon T-Shirt- Bellies
Capri- xD kurz xD- Larosa Jeanswear JeansGirl1
Shoes- Star Lemon Pupms- .::TNY::.

Please remember, eat your lemons and Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Madi <3

9 comments:

  1. LOL love the shirt, such a true slogan hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good bargain, its great for summer, and super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute,and love the lemon chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your lemony stuff! That shirt is just too damn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great shirt and I love your lemon patio set, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what fun! Love the tee and the lemon-seats :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for the wonderful comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shirt and the lemon chairs. Very creative Madi!

    ReplyDelete