Saturday, July 9, 2011

#58- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Celadon- 36/52

Celadon??? Is that like the color of celery??  I think so, but don't think your gonna see me dressed as a celery stalk...sorry!!  But, I had to choose something in my inventory that came close.  Two outfits fit that bill...but I am only showing you one of them today...(in case there is a need for the other some other time) LOL!!!  Enjoy....


Was visiting my sister Kyara and her new family members...the Meeros!!  Had to tell her they were just the cutest thing....and then have a seat so I could show off the newest members of the family.


Here are Raven and I with the new babies.  Such a cute picture...thank you for posing with me Raven!!!


So then, I found a quiet place on the beach...to take a couple of pictures.  The beauty of nature is surrounding me and I love it!!!


So now here I am, with the pretty water behind me and this lovely short hair, that I found at the JE*REPUBLIC stand at the hair fair.

So that is celadon...hope you enjoyed....and until next time..

Madi is wearing..
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- Cheol-II-Dark Wine- JE*REPUBLIC- PLATINUM
Outfit-  kojima pants and long dress (opale)- Elle & Lui Shop
Shoes- Smooth Stiletto black Heel Buckle Front- S&S

So long for now...and remember...Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a beautiful celadon, the Asian feel of your outfit is also a really nice nod to the colors origins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! I absolutely love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Asian-y outfit! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete