Saturday, July 2, 2011

#57- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Electric Blue- 35/52

Like most of you know, I have had a challenge within this 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  That challenge was to not purchase anything for my posts.  Well a couple of weeks ago I slipped a bit and bought hair for the Mahogany post.  But this week...well let's just say...I found out aDIVA Couture is open again.  Yay ME!!!  But that also means, I shopped instead of scouring my inventory.  But who really cares that I went shopping?? Not me, and I am sure most of you don't either...LOL.  But anyway, onto the color at hand...Electric Blue.  I am personally not much of a blue kind of person...but I think, there is a bit of sexiness in this post...and it is the blue that I am wearing.  Enjoy!!!


Most of you also know, that I love to take my pictures in nature.  Well today is no different...love some great water to think about life and love.


So we moved on from thinking of life and love...to wanting some love??? Hahahaha!!  This picture was sexy so I had to include it.


We will call this meditation.  I love to find a quiet spot in nature, and breathe in the sounds and smells of everything around me.  Maybe you are thinking...breathe in the sounds...yes, you can be so relaxed where you can connect with everything around you and almost literally breathe in the sounds.  I could get lost like this for hours.


Looking off in the distance for what is yet to come.  May it be wonderful things.

Ok, enough melancholy...time to find out what...

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- Gigi- Sangria- Truth
Shirt- Miel Paisley Lace Bodice- Lightblue- aDIVA
Skirt- Field of Dreams Short Skirts- aDIVA

May you all continue to experience life and love in sl!!

Madi <3

7 comments: