Sunday, June 26, 2011

#56- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Mauve- 34/52

Here we are at week 34 of the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge and I was almost stuck on what to wear for the color Mauve.  Just like last week, I plugged Mauve into my inventory search and well, it brought up more then it did last week.  Thank Goodness!!!  But, I still wasn't crazy about the choices I was given.  But, I made it work.  It is a mix of a few things, but the outfit works.  I have to say, the pictures did turn out better then I had originally anticipated.  So here it is...Mauve...hope you all enjoy!!


I love nature shots, and so I chose a really pretty waterfall.  I must tell you, most of my pictures are just cropped.  I don't like to do to much else to the pictures, because I love the natural feel of me against nature.


Just another close up to see my skin.  But I am loving the color of my eyes.  Red hair and green eyes....it is what I see every morning when I look in the mirror.


Thank you for reading and looking at the pictures this week.  Was not really motivated to do a whole lot this week.  Hopefully I can find something good for Electric Blue.  I'm sure that will be a bit easier for me.

So until next time...
Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- Gogo- Sangria- Truth
Shirt- top jeans mauve Kelly- Elle et Lui
Skirt- Droog (pink)- *LAST CALL*
Shoes- Serenity Heels Valentine Vip Gift- P10

Please have a wonderful week and remember....Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. Well even if you weren't motivated this week you look great! Those shoes are killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mauve Madi!! =) Loves it, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw.. I mean nice... LOL
    I like the nature scene too!

    ReplyDelete