Saturday, June 18, 2011

#55- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Mahogany 33/52

Ok so this week was hard for me...and I cheated a bit from my own challenge of not buying anything for my blog posts.  I bought hair...not that I didn't have anything...but I wanted a long straight hair and a short straight hair for this post.  But I like the shorter hair for this blog...hope you do too.  Oh and yes, that is all that I am wearing as you will see in this post.


I somehow have flowers similar to the color of the Mahogany color swatch.  But my hair is true Mahogany.  I just love this hair.


Strategically placed foliage.  Gotta love when a good pic comes together!!


I just love the look on my face in this picture.  This hair is just so cute...I couldn't resist the purchase.


A closer and less foliage picture.  So you can see the hair and skin all together.

Anyway...not much to say since there is not a lot that I am wearing....so hope you all like it!!

Until next time...
Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- EXTREMIST- volume bob hairstyle_mahogany- TuTy's

So remember Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Madi <3

3 comments:

  1. Perfectly placed foliage and beautiful hair, nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You nailed the mahogany hair right on the mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha when I first read it was going to be this color I totally had this in mind! <3 you nailed it though! haha Brilliant pics!

    ReplyDelete