Saturday, June 11, 2011

#54 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Jade 32/52

Wow, I thought Jade would have been easier for me, ya know with my love of green, but nothing I had really matched the color swatch that Luna provided.  But fear not, I dug and dug and dug until I found this very ancient purchase from Hot Gear.  Yes, I said it, Hot Gear.  I amaze myself with how funny I must have looked way back in the day...and all along thinking I looked hot in my Hot Gear.

So here I was feeling nostalgic, ya know like from the good ole days.  So why not go to a place where we all think back on with fond and not so fond memories...yes...you guessed it High School.  You will see in the pics why I chose to go to Soji Public High School to take my pictures this week.  But let me warn you, this high school is ummm yes, not how I remember high school, if you catch my meaning!!!  Enjoy the pics as I was reminiscing on days gone by.....


Yes, here we go, feel the burn!!  I am working out in the gym area and getting ready for the big game!!


More warm-ups but hitting the books too.  Have to keep the grades up to play!!


Post workout with the love of my life.  She wanted to know our plans for after the game...I told her she could pick, since I was dragging her to the game and she really didn't want to go.  She smiled and gave me a kiss and told me to play hard and then smacked my butt for good measure!!


The pre-game weigh in...wow is Coach really hard on us.  We have to be under a certain weight to play....and I just passed!!  Mental note: lay off the chips and twinkies!!


Sitting in the drama room after the game waiting for my Raven.  I know, I should have showered, but those showers are nasty!!  Think I will wait until we go to my house...hope mom and dad aren't home!!

So anyway, that was a brief glimpse into my high school days.  Time to log off and get some sleep....big Chem final tomorrow...wish me luck!!!

Until next time...
Madi is wearing-
Skin- Alaysia- Sun (Bare)- Skin Within
Lashes- Eyeliner with Model Lashes- {BS}
Hair- Drew- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Lucky Sport Fit ( Jersey, shorts, socks and shoes included)- Hot Gear

So until we meet again....Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. Great work! Love your hair, red and jade, what a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics with a great theme! No time out needed for you! You scored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I love the creativity and the story. I don't miss high school.

    ReplyDelete