Sunday, June 5, 2011

#53- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Denim 31/52

Ya know Luna, I am in complete agreement with you on the fact that once this challenge is over, I will be back to doing my own blog posts that come straight from me.  Not that I don't have a purpose, I do, but for some bloggers, I am sure you can agree that sometimes your like...what on earth am I gonna blog about today, but with this challenge, we know what we are gonna be blogging about before we even really do it.  Some weeks have been harder then others, but for the most part, I have enjoyed every week because of the comradery we share not only in the in world group, but even in looking at each and every person's blog.  I know I try every week to look, I may not always comment, but I try to look at every post, because after all that is what we are here for...and also to possibly get some inspiration for a future post...not to worry, I would never ever knowingly copy another bloggers post.  So anyway, here is my post this week on denim...one of my favorite things to wear in sl and rl.  I will explain why I chose this outfit as we go along...maybe some will understand without me telling...but fear not, I will explain LOL!!


This outfit...Kimmi by aDIVA Couture is one of my all time favorites from AnneJoy Paine.  For many of us that loved aDIVA, I will always miss it and forever have her clothes in my inventory.  It is kind of like DAZZLE and LAST CALL for me from Ginny Talamasca.  They will always be in my inventory.  Anyway, off the sad and onto more pictures!!


Here in this archway along the seaside, gives even this denim outfit a very romantic feel.  Another great reason why I love this outfit.


I couldn't help but not edit this picture at all....the look of it just sends shivers down my spine.  I hope you all agree that this picture and the next are just exquisite.


So anyway, the explanation of this outfit.  I am not sure how many people actually saw the Britney Spears movie flop Crossroads, but at the very end when she sings the finished song...I'm Not a Girl.  She is wearing an outfit that is very similar to this outfit.  Didn't care for the movie too much, but loved the outfit.  Thank you AnneJoy for making this wonderful outfit that reminds me of romance and love.

So until next time...
Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- Eyeliner with Model Lashes- {BS}
Hair- Gigi- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Kimmi-aDIVA Couture (includes belt and necklace)
Shoes- PRELUDE XtremeHeel- N-core (group gift)
Earrings- G-Hoop Earrings- *BOOM*

Remember enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment