Saturday, May 28, 2011

#52- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Ruby 30/52

Well I have to say, this post will be a bit typical and a bit odd all in the same post.  How fun right??? Well call it, Madi has had a rough week and needs to unwind a bit.  So here we go...when I saw the color Ruby...what comes to mind???  Ruby Slippers.  Got those...check!!  But then I asked myself, do I want to look like Dorothy this week??  The answer was no.  So, we get a bit of a mash up of Ruby this week, including Ruby Slippers.

What to my wondrous surprise when I decided to try on a random outfit...these ruby red capri's and cut top.  Wow, what luck of the draw.  The of course had to have the ruby slippers.


So what better way to show off the ruby in this post then the white walls of the Glitterati Sci-Fi Hallway!!!  I love this hallway, a bunch of great poses to play with.


This is one of my favorite poses in the hallway.  It says, I have attitude, I am cute and here is what I am wearing...don't like it...so what LOL!!!

Ok, so here is the odd...wonder who will see the problem....LOL!!


Yeah, you got it, these ruby slippers have magical powers...not only do they help you get home...but they walk up walls too!!!  I could not resist this pose while I was in the hallway.  It doesn't come with the hallway, but it is one of !bang's Love my Boots poses.  Oh and yes, I am not sure if the purchase of the set of poses counts as purchasing something for this particular blog post.  But yes, I have to admit, I did purchase something...but it wasn't clothing related!!!  So maybe this saves...who knows, who cares, I am too tired to care at this point LOL!!  So until next time...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette 1 Skin- Hush Skins
Lashes- Eyeliner with Model Lashes- {BS}
Hair- Madeline- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- *Pretty Lady* Kira Red
Shoes- NX-Nardotix Kurcy Ruby Slipper

Ok so Happy Memorial Day to all those that celebrate this holiday.  Hope you all enjoyed this post...I did and most of all Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs
Madi <3

7 comments:

  1. Love the way that your outfit just came together like that... its awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Dorothy doesn't have a thing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ruby! I love it when something in your inventory just solves all your problems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ruby! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I need those shoes now! Super cute look! And so glad you went for ruby red too ;)

    ReplyDelete