Saturday, April 16, 2011

#46 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Eggplant

This was a bit hard for me, I have a lot of different purples in my inventory, but a dark enough purple to be worthy of eggplant, hard.  But alas, my hard investigative work paid off and I was rewarded with some great pictures.  I have this weirdness in SL, maybe not weirdness, but every time I put on an outfit, I get a sense of the kind of picture I want to take.  Once I put this outfit on, I felt very vampy.  So I went to my vampire clan castle and took some pictures.  Hope you like my vampy eggplant look.


Such a beautiful gown in a beautiful place.


I loved this picture, and I will tell you why.  I was reading in the Skin Addiction group one day, someone was asking about green eyes.  I am a red head with green eyes, I have been looking for some new green eyes.  A lot of people were saying Fashism had some really great eyes.  I went over and to my wonderful surprise, I was impressed with the way the eyes looked.  So I had to buy and well the eyes in this picture are the eyes from that purchase.  Love em, Love em Love em!!!  Best eye purchase ever!!!


So anyway, this has been my vampy eggplant post.  I had so much fun with this color, tough, but what is a challenge without a challenge LOL. 

Now, what to prepare for next weeks periwinkle.  Not sure, but I am sure I will find something.

Anyway, until next time...

Madi is wearing..
Skin: Larissa by Lara Skin and Lara Shapes- Purple Lips Skin
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Eyes- 'Sunrise' Eyes- Clover Green Deep- Fashism
Hair- FAME I/ darkred- EMO-tions
Gown- SD Awaken Outfit- RFL
Shoes- Update Group WelcomeGift- G Field
Earrings- Diamond and Pearl Earrings- Alyssa Bijoux (colored Eggplant)
Necklace- Triple Strand Pearls- MCD (colored Eggplant)

With another post done, I will give everyone a vampy eggplant kiss and be on my way, Remember Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

4 comments: