Saturday, April 9, 2011

#45- Neiva Kumasi Modeling Agency- Relay for Life Charity Fashion Show!!

Here is a brief story about how I was offered a position in the Neiva Kumasi Modeling Agency.  I was out and about shopping one day.  I was using a demo of a wonderful product I have begun to use in a lot of ways.  I was shopping at A'VION and was using a demo of the Lyra Vanity HUD.  Well there were a few others there and one was the CEO of Neiva Kumasi, Misha Flanagan.  I had no idea and just decided to strike up a conversation and thus began a cool relationship.  After speaking to her about the HUD and a few other things.  She says to me that I have a cute avatar.  I thank her and didn't think anything of it.  She then asks me if I would like to do some print work for her.  I said that would be awesome.  So then she offers me a tag to the agency and to my surprise, It was Neiva Kumasi.  I was floored...I could not believe it.  Anyway...that is the story of meeting Miss Misha Flanagan. 

Later, she sends a group notice for anyone available to do a photo shoot with her.  I said sure I have the time.  Anyway, here is the result of that photo shoot...

I love this shot, she made the lingerie, which is divine.  So please check out her clothing store in world...Neiva Kumasi Couture.  You are sure to find something yummy!!

After the shoot, when she sees me online, she sends me this picture.  So we get to talking and she said she is doing a Charity Fashion show for Relay for Life of Second Life.  I said, well if you need any help, please let me know.  She then asks, do you want to write the descriptions of the outfits and the opening for the show.  I said, Ok, I have a bit of experience doing that.  As I used to own my own modeling agency in SL.  Then, to my surprise, one of the models can't do it, and RL conflict, and Misha says, instead of helping to host, can you model in the show.  WHAT??!!  Ummm yes!!!  So that was how I was able to get back on the runway, which to my surprise, I didn't even know I was missing.  So without any further ado...here are the pictures of me from that show.


This is a lovely dress called Wish 2 from Agnes Finney.

A cute dress called Flourish from G. Sloane Couture!!!

Love this outfit from R.O.C. or...Ranena Olivier Couture called Kristen!!

This wonderful outfit from [sYs] aka....Show Your Style called LYDO!!

Gotta love a ballgown from Angel Dessous called Gloria- RedRoses!!

This outfit was an Exclusive offering from Kimmera Madison of Tres Beau.  This lovely dress called Misha was auctioned off as I was wearing it on the runway.  It sold for 5000L$!!!  This money was paid right to the Relay for Life kiosk and the one of a kind dress was sent to the winner.  What a wonderful way to raise money for a very worthy cause. 

If you want to donate to Relay for Life of Second Life...I have a SLurl here, not sure how long the kiosk will be in this location, but it is there now.  So go here and you can donate to help people fight for this horrid disease. 

Love to all....Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi<3

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful Madi!! Love ALL of these outfits..gawd my poor lindens are gonna suffer this week! SHOPPPING TRIP!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete