Saturday, April 9, 2011

#44- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Asparagus- Week 23

Ok here we are at week 23!!  I don't know what this week has been like for anyone else, but for me, it has been very busy.  Between RL and SL, my brain is once again fried.  Please check out my blog in a day or 2, I was in a runway fashion show for Neiva Kumasi Modeling Agency today and well, I have to show off the great pictures my sister took of me!!

As for the Color Challenge and my own personal challenge of not buying anything for the post, I am still successful.  This is however, the only thing in my inventory remotely close to asparagus in color.  Everything else I seem to have is lime, hunter or emerald. 

I did a pretty good job on the earrings though too.  They don't quite match perfectly, but I am exhausted, so who cares LOL!!  Besides, this is my blog!! 

This is kind of an awesome pose and had to use it.  It was one of the best poses anyway for everyone to see this fantastic bow on the back of my dress.  I love this dress from Veschi!!

So, since I am running on fumes today, this is where I will stop.  But know that I love everyone who reads this blog of mine!!  Until next time...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Zoe- Ruby Twilight Blend- Damselfly
Dress- Post-Resolution Dress- Emerald- Veschi
Shoes- SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy"- N-core
Earrings- Donut Earrings- Green Apatite- Earthstones MM Prize

Hope you enjoy my Asparagus post...next week I will tackle Eggplant...there are a few more options in my inventory for that!!

Hugs to all and Remember Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look--love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pose..and I LOVE bows!
    Just the right touch of asparagus.
    Get some rest, ill keep an eye open for the upcoming pix you spoke of! XoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice dress ... and I absolutely love those earings ;-)

    ReplyDelete