Saturday, April 2, 2011

#43- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Banana Mania??!!

Wow, banana mania, this one threw me for a loop.  I feel like I had to go dumpster diving to find this very hidden treasure.  Don't get me wrong, the hunt was fun...sorta...but I found the diamond in the rough.  I was torn between this dress and a more lemon t-shirt that donned the saying...If life gives you lemons...shut the hell up and eat the damn lemons!! LOL!!  But this dress won out since it was more the banana mania color.  Anyway, here it is...

Don't ask about the location, I thought I would go to a place that was the complete opposite of the style of dress.  So I went to Africa.  Wouldn't you??!! LOL!!  Sorry, it is very earlier in the morning and I am writing this because I can't sleep.  Anyway, you may just not get my best work! 

I love the delicateness of this picture.  Plus it shows off the jewelry nicely.  I just love this set from Eclectica.  Gotta love a good $60L weekend find!!  Plus this Exodi skin is just the cutest.  I know...I have done like 3 different skins in the past couple of weeks.  I felt like stretching my wings, so to speak and pull myself at of my comfort zone. 

I love this picture because it shows off the lovely way the dress curves to any shape.

So anyway, hope you liked it this week.  Brain fried...must get sleep.  Until next time...

Madi is wearing:
Skin- Sylvan Soleil- Candy Kiss- Exodi
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes and Exodi Lashes
Hair- Morgan- Blackred- DBS
Dress- Goddess- Phoenix Rising- Multiple Colors in box for $1L
Shoes- Color Change Linen Sandals with Bow- Color to match dress- AFantasy
Jewelry- Victoriana_Coral_bracelet, earrings, necklace- Eclectica- 60L weekend find

So I think I succeeded again in finding the right color, if not, this is my interpretation.  Hope you liked it...now off to catch some ZZZZZ'z  Much love and remember...Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

7 comments:

  1. banana (mania) is the perfect colour for this beautiful gown ...
    and the jewelery matches it perfectly ..
    love your pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Africa wouldn't be too far off.. We are talking bananas after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gown Madi, background is a great contrast to the gown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning gown and beautiful pictures! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thank you all so much, I thought sleep had taken me over and I was halucinating!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Love that gown and the skin is so pretty on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete