Saturday, March 26, 2011

#42- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- White

I have to say, white is one of my favorites, but it is not high up on the list like, green, black and purple are, I guess, white would come in like 4th on my favorites list.  For that reason, I had a harder time choosing an outfit that I really liked, but I think I found something that works well.  Hope you enjoy it.

It is a mix matched outfit.  I have to say, I have a lot of fun mixing and matching the clothing in my inventory.  This outfit just sort of came together for me.

The hardest part of this color was taking the pictures.  I am so much of a nice background kind of picture taker.  But this, this seemed hard for me, I guess because I wanted to step out of my comfort zone a bit and shoot somewhere I would not normally shoot.  So this cave did nicely I think, but I still had to have some firefly light in the background of the pictures.

This is my favorite picture of the shoot.  It shows the nice jewelry that I chose to offset the white of the outfit.  I have found an abundance of nice jewelry in my inventory that I never knew I had.  So again, Thank you Luna for this challenge and giving me a reason to look through all the things in my inventory.


However, I see the color for next week...I see we are kind of entering the realm of creamy colors again.  But I am sure I will manage.  Until then...

Madi is wearing:

Skin- LaRosa Summer Skin5
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Adelle- Scarlet- Exile
Shirt- Chequered Love- White- [Cynful]
Skirt- Dot Long Skirt- White- Argrace
Shoes- PRELUDE XtremeHeel- White- Group Gift- N-core
Necklace- Holiday Happiness Necklace- Emerald- [Baubles]
Bracelets- Holiday Happiness Bracelets- Emerald- [Baubles]

Take a look at those long lost things in your inventory and you might be surprised.  Until next time...Enjoy Life and Love.

Madi <3

3 comments: