Tuesday, April 26, 2011

#47- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Periwinkle

Periwinkle was hard for me, not very much to choose from in my inventory.  But I was still able to find something that matched the color swatch pretty well and so here is periwinkle.  Note of Warning...I am in a bizarre kind of mood while writing this...so never know what kind of pictures and writing you will get when I am in a mood like this LOL!!  You have been forewarned!! Proceed with caution....

This is not so bad, had a good shot here in my pretty periwinkle dress from Pout.

Here I feel like I am playing Where's Waldo....errr Where's Madi????  But the pretty colors kind of all worked and sort of hid me all at the same time...just weird how that sometimes happens.

Awwww a pretty face shot, nothing out of the ordinary here, except of course the different skin, which I am quite fond of.

Now, here is where it gets a bit odd for me, sometimes I feel when I take pictures in nature like this, I am a voyeur in my own life.  So here are some shots where I feel like I am stalking myself.

So anyway, there is my periwinkle..hope you enjoyed my quirkiness, well a little bit of it anyway!!

Until next time....when I am doing Tangerine!!

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Sara Tan 001- (BS)
Lashes- Eyeliner with Model lashes- (BS)
Hair- Gogo- Sangria- Truth
Dress- Fresh Blue Maxi Dress with flip flops- Pout- DSN
Necklace- LW Mercy Necklace Gold (gift from my Raven...so still haven't spent anything on the challenge!!)

Much love to you all..Hope those that celebrate Easter...had a great one!!

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. Lol love the pictures... they are pretty!!! I get that feeling though a lot of the time I'm making pics of myself lol sometimes it gets really boring looking at yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Madi! Hope you had a wonderful Easter as well. XoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pics as always ... especially love that 'where's Waldo' pic ;-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures Madi. I especially the one amongst all those purpley-blue trees. You blend very nicely

    ReplyDelete