Monday, March 7, 2011

#39- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Ecru!!

This week I think I took a header into my inventory and got lost for a little bit.  But then, the light bulb went off and I remembered a lovely dress that I bought a while ago that I thought would fit the bill for this particular color challenge.  I was right and I have Donna Flora to thank for it.  Hope you like it...enjoy!!

Beside a lovely pond she stands in awe of the beauty of the night.   I love the feel of this dress, so simple, yet so beautiful.

Here is this picture, you can see the actual color of the dress, a lovely ecru.

I love this picture and was not going to add it but i could not resist.  The clouds rolling in and the swan approaching, shows how romantic this dress is.

Here you can see the jewelry selection I have made for this dress, classic and simple.  This dress spoke to me when I purchased it and I have to thank Luna, for reminding me that it was buried deep in my inventory.  I will have to wear this more often...thinks date night!!  Before I go, I have to mention my shoes...my wonderful friend, Wynter Paine made these shoes and has more at her store.  She is amazing and so sweet to boot.  I will have to show off her boots and shoes regularly so that everyone will go and buy her boots and shoes. 

Anyway, enjoy and until next time..

Madi is wearing..
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Wild Orchid w/ Orchid Blackcherry- Exile
Dress- *Donna Flora* HINDI
Shoes- -P3- Cream Victorian Boot
Jewelry- Eclectica_Victoriana_Coral Necklace and Earrings

Please remember to have a date night every now and then...I will have to plan one soon, but until then, Enjoy Life and Love
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. pretty, the detailing of the dress is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, beautiful dress, and the boots really bring a victorian flair to the entire look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy look and love the necklace a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very romantic and beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete