Monday, March 14, 2011

#40- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Umber!!

Yep, another earth tone this week...not sure I like it, but that is what a challenge is all about.  I was not feeling very inspired this week, not sure why, but I am loving that we have a vibrant color like sky blue for next week.  Better post to come for sure...LOL.  Anyway, here is umber, hope you enjoy!!

This outfit is an oldie but goodie from DBS Heart...whom we all know from Bishwear.  I loved this outfit when I bought it and forgot until recently that it was even in my inventory.  So I went searching and searching for umber, which to be honest, is kind of a sad color for me.  Maybe that is why I am not feeling very inspired...shrugs.

Close up shows the faux fur around my collar, yes of course it is faux, you will not catch me in real fur, that is just mean!!

But here it is ladies and gents....Umber!!  Hope you enjoyed...and until next time....

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Midori- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- BrownSuedes- BishWear
Shoes- Belt Boot- Brown- *GF*


I will leave you with my brief thoughts...Next week starts spring, and boy am I happy about that.  Days get longer, the flowers start to sprout and bloom, it is a happy time of year for me with all the new life appearing.  So spend some time pondering the coming of Spring...I know I will be...Until then...Enjoy Life and Love...

Madi <3

4 comments: