Monday, February 28, 2011

#38 Electric Lime??!!!

I thought OMG Electric LIME??!!  But you know what, the weirdest thing happened, I looked in my inventory and guess what, I found this outfit.  Much to my surprise, I was not expecting to find anything, but here it is...hope you like it!!  Anyway, I found the loveliest area to take some pictures, I felt very close to nature even though I was standing out like a sore thumb.

Here beside the lovely stream and bridge, with the rays of sunshine warming my skin.  Makes me think of spring, hope it is coming soon.

Not sure what my eye was doing in this picture, but once it was captured, I liked the outcome, not sure if I look very mad or if I look confused about this color choice...LOL!!  I know Luna, it was random!!

Not really lost, but wandering along the path and found this waterfall and willow tree, which caused me to stop and snap a couple of pictures!!

Most think I am conceited with all the pictures I take of myself, but it really is just getting lighting and composition that I like the most.  Pfft, maybe they are right...nah, I am not conceited, I am confident!!

Anyway, hope you like what you see, I had a blast doing this shoot for a very odd color.  *Ponders* Wonder how many odd colors there are in this list??!!

Madi is wearing
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Apple- Red- Maitreya
Outfit- Brillant Sun- green- FirstLook
Shoes- Strap Sandal *Floria*- G-Field
Jewelry- juno=peridot=[LOxKE]/GroupGift- :sey

Please take the time to search your inventory for some real treasures, I know I sure do!!  Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit Madi, and a gorgeous location to pose in... you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and springy, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I had fun with this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for finding the perfect outfit. :-) Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete