Sunday, February 20, 2011

#37- Teal Week!!

Teal, what to say about teal.  I am not a fan of the color and therefore it was difficult to find something in my vast inventory to wear for this color.  I don't know how many of you bloggers out there are doing something similar to me, but with this challenge, I am taking this chance to search high and low in the vastness of my inventory to try to find something before, as a last resort, going and shopping for something.  Trust me when I say this, I have found that I have a lot of things I have never ever worn, and that is sad.  So let me take this time to thank Luna for this, you have made going through my inventory a bit more fun!!  But seriously....Electric LIME??!!! Where does that fit in with all the nice colors we have had lately...LOL!!  Anyway, enough blabbering...hope you enjoy my take on teal.

I think this is the only true teal thing in my inventory.  But I scoured to the very depths of my closet to find this treasure!!

Decided to take a seat in the Botanical Gardens of SL.  Such a beautiful place to wear something breath taking and take some pictures.

 So to add the splash of color, I decided to stand in a small grove of trees and take this lovely picture.  I might just purchase some more teal after this challenge only because I think it is another nice color for red heads.  So for now...

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Tina- Sangria- Truth
Gown- POE Teal- Sasha's Designs (Gift from POE hunt)
Jewelry- SassyII White Pearl Set- Alienbear Design
Shoes- Shark XtremeHeel Galaxy- N-core

I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes from a movie I like....
      " I've been doing this a long time...and I can predict down to the week how long a couple's going to last.  Are you aware that Fran has chosen Teal for her bridesmaids?  Teal, the color of gangrene.  My last bride who chose Teal got her marriage annulled in 3 days.  Oh, Oh, and "I Honestly Love You" as your wedding song? You might as well commit matrimonial suicide right now"  - Jennifer Lopez (Mary) in The Wedding Planner.

And until next time...Enjoy Life and Love...
Madi <3

6 comments:

  1. HAHAA...Love the movie quote. This is a lovely gown, you did some gooood digging in that inventory! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God yes definately I have been digging too... but wow, to have gems like this hidden in your inventory that is some treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, as far as the quote...it just popped into my head as I was thinking what do I write about Teal LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful dress ... it suits you perfectly ...
    and love that last pic ... beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is fantastic. Teal is good for redheads isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete