Sunday, February 13, 2011

#36- Color Challenge- Red

I felt a bit playful this week in setting up for this weeks challenge.  I was thinking about romance and love and of course Valentine's Day.  So instead of one outfit, I chose two, and I think it will be clear why I did so, when you see the pictures.  With all that being said, here is my interpretation on red....hope you like.

Here is a cute little red dress from Truth.  Don't you just love a cute little red dress, I know I do, but not as much as a LBD!!  Anyway, this would be great for going to a nice dinner with your special someone. 


This look is complete with great jewelry, a nice hairstyle and of course in my opinion, natural makeup with a nice smoky eye.  Who knows, this combination, could lead you to a nice and romantic evening.

Then you get home from your wonderful dinner and you slip into something a bit more comfortable and put your hair up nice and sexy, well you can see where this is going.

Im sure your significant other would be happy to see this after a night of dinner and dancing, don't you agree??!!

Anyway, I am off to plan my Valentine's Day (Night) with my SLove...until next time..

Madi is wearing-

1st outfit-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Peyton- Sangria- Truth
Dress- Martini Dress- Holly 1- Truth
Shoes- With Love Shoes- Deviant Designs
Jewelry- Heart Teardrop Earrings and Necklace- Alienbear Designs.

2nd outfit-
Skin- Bridgette 1 Skin- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Lingerie- Scheherezade Padparadscha Silks- Red/Gold
Shoes- Eternity XtremeHeel "Gold"- N-core

8 comments:

  1. LOL...me being frazzled again today I guess...forgot my sign off...

    As always, Enjoy Life and Love..

    Madi <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep ... bet the significant other will love the dessert ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The significant other will LOVE this im sure... I love the cute dress, think you just found an outfit I could be wearing to a wedding in that one hehe !!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. No man should be able to resist you in that second outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ty so much for your wonderful comments...I had a lot of fun doing Red...not so much with Teal...but we will see lol

    ReplyDelete