Wednesday, February 9, 2011

#35- An aDiva Tribute Post

With aDiva closing soon, I know a lot of us are sad.  However, instead of being sad, let us rejoice in the wonderful outfits she has given to us.
Here is AnneJoy's wonderful outfit supporting World Aids Day 2010.  Hair worn here is Aveda- Med Straight in Sienna.

Outfit #2 here is the aDiva Couture Camille High Waist Satin Pants outfit in Black Darkr.  The hair worn in this picture is Gogo in Sangria by Truth.

This lovely AnneJoy creation is called Tempest in RoyalBlue.  I am wearing hair from [LoveSoul] called Hair 068 in Auburn.

I remember this colorful ensemble from aDiva called Cinco De Mayo 2010.  I am wearing hair called Null in Maroon by Magika.

Oh how I remember this outfit.  I happened to be in the store when AnneJoy was creating parts of this outfit.  I remember how cute I thought it was and had to have it.  It is the Vaudeville outfit.  The hair in this picture is from DBS and called Ronna in Sienna.

This is Jennifer Moss Halloween, and how I love the color green in all it's shades.  Hair is by Truth called Francesca in Sangria.


Here we have Kimmi, a very cute jeans outfit with a wonderfully adorable top, I have to note...this outfit also comes with a skirt...which I had to have as well!!  Hair is also Francesca in Sangria by Truth.

Here we have Tangerine Dreams outfit Sans Culotte.  Being a redhead, I tend to love brighter, richer colors to wear.  Hair is by Truth called Peyton in Sangria.

 This is the Fantabulous Creme outfit that comes complete with hat and hair.  I am not a pink kind of person, but this shade of pink is so light, it almost doesn't feel as though I am wearing pink at all!!

Had to show you this wonderfully sexy gown called True Love, here I am wearing the Silver version.  Too beautiful for words.  Hair is by Sky Everett Designs called Keira Auburn Hair.

In this picture, I am wearing Moment of Dangerous Pleasure in the wine color.  Hair is by Ava-Tare called Nur in brick.

This outfit was picked out by my lovely Raven, she has such good taste.  It is called Don't Mess Up with Sexy Ida.  Hair is by Lelutka called Rush Hair in the Jessica color.

Here we have my wedding dress, called Wendy in SilverWhite.  I saw this gown and had to have it for renewing my vows with the best woman I could have asked for.  Hair in this picture I also wore at the wedding called Eileen Hair in Red by Julis Fashion and Hair.  Shoes are the White Ribbon Slingback Shoes by G Field.

Lastly, I am wearing Posh in Gold with Hair by le salon called milonga in wine..too cute.

So I wish to thank Miss AnneJoy Paine for making my SLife more fashionable with your fabulous designs.  You will be missed dearly and we hope that you are happy and healthy. 

Please everyone, remember to Enjoy your Life and Love in SL!!

Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment