Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#34- Week 14- Color Black

Just like anyone else, I have a lot of black to choose from in my inventory.  But also, with so many choices, comes a hard decision of what to wear.  I decided to make it relatively easy on myself and choose something I love as well as in the color of the week. 

One thing most people know about me is that I love the color green, which was last week, and I love butterflies.  Those are two very true truths about me.  So with that being said, I decided to take one of my loves, butterflies and the color of the week...black and find something that would work in my inventory.  Now, the weird thing about me also is this, I have an almost photographic memory and can remember where things are in my nearly 40K inventory at the drop of a hat.  I know...WEIRD.  But anyway, I remember I had bought this dress a long time ago and it was black and had butterflies...too perfect for this weeks challenge.  So, without any further ado...here is my take on black!! Hope you like it!!





Madi is wearing...

Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes
Hair- Love Story- Russet- Exile
Dress- Black Butterfly Outfit- Haunted ZuZu
Shoes- Lotus- Black- Adam n Eve

So, I hope you all enjoyed my post on black, I truly had fun with this one.  Please remember....Enjoy Life and Love,

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. WOW Madi, you look simply stunning in this outfit!!! No wonder the butterflies are following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit and pics ;-)
    I wish I had such a good memory ...
    My invent isn't that big, but a total mess ... and it takes me ages to find something, if at all ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Sexy dress. I love the black butterflies, adds a sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. I have been having so much fun doing this challenge and I am looking forward to this coming week...Red!! Hugs to all

    ReplyDelete