Thursday, February 3, 2011

#33- Color Challenge- Emerald

I am a huge fan of the color Emerald...as a red head in both lives, I think Emerald is a fantastic color for red heads.  When I saw the color for this week, I was obviously overjoyed.  So here is my post for the color Emerald, I hope you like it.

I figured that since I was wearing a sari, that I should go over to the Zaara sim and take pictures with the elephants. 

Here I am with a colorfully decorated elephant.  Isn't he cute??

Just a close up of me with the elephant, too cute!!

And that is the fun I have had with Emerald and the Elephants!!  Hope you enjoy and as always, until next time...

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- B[u]Y Me Diva Lashes- B[u]Y Me
Outfit- Menaka sari *Deep Green*- Zaara
Hair- Bonnie- Sangria- Truth

Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3

2 comments: