Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#32- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Taupe

Wow Taupe!  With RL being extremely difficult lately, I try to find outfits from my inventory, rather then going out and purchasing something especially for this challenge.  Doing it this way, has allowed me to rediscover some lost treasures in my inventory.  But, I have to say, I do not have a lot of taupe, per se, in my inventory.  So, here is my ode to Taupe.

The color of the pants is said to be taupe, so I went with them.  Then I put the rest of the outfit together going with them.  The pants and sweater, are both from Sassy Kitty Designs.  Very cute ensemble. 


Here is a close up of me with my Jane hair from Exile.  I was so pleased that I could match my hat with the outfit.  It is the little things that make me happy!


I recently finished The Royal Tea Party Hunt and some of the props in the pictures today are from that hunt.  Such as this little bungalow, it is cute and when I caught a glimpse of me through the doorway window, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the picture looked.  So here is the product of that picture.


Here I am sitting on a "chair" in one of the other hunt gifts from The Royal Tea Party Hunt.  Very cute, so sad I could not get the whole seating area in a picture, but here is a good one of me lounging and taking advantage of some much needed down time.  That is all for this post...until next time...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lashes- Diva Lashes (Tattoo)- B[u]Y Me
Hair- Jane in Russet- Exile
Shirt and Pants- Chunky Knit Pull Brown and Vintage Stripes Pants Taupe- [Sassy Kitty Designs]
Shoes- AprilStars- Patent Oxford Pumps- Chocolat- !!Cattiva

As always...Enjoy Life and Love
Madi <3

2 comments: