Monday, January 24, 2011

#31- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Indigo

I know, I know, I am late with this post.  I have had the worst week possible.  That is another story though.  Anyway, I love Indigo.  I love the darker shades of all colors.  I guess that lends itself to my darker nature.  So here is my Indigo post....


Here is a close up, you can see the top of my indigo corset and of course my butterfly necklace. 


Here you can see the corset and jeans from ~Potassium~.  Unfortunately, these items are no longer available as the store has closed.

I added the Patulas House Dark Blue Clogs.  They go nicely with the whole outfit and the "blue" feeling I am having.

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Hush- Bridgette Skin 1
Hair- Tukinowaguma- Phyllis in Red
Shirt- ~Potassium~ Butterfly Indigo
Pants- ~Potassium~ Jeans Missing Heart Indigo
Shoes- Patulas House Navy Blue Clog Night
Necklace- *i-Candy* Butterfly Necklace [Blue]
Earrings- *BOOM* G Hoop Earrins

As always, Enjoy Life and Love!!

Madi <3

4 comments:

  1. Awww Madi, sorry about your beloved doggie. The weeks will get better.It just takes time, ive been there to. Hugggs.

    Your indigo is great, still time for taupe to! =)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. =( I know that is rough.

    Your pictures look great!! Love the pants♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww your sweet pup *hugs* family pets are just so special.

    I do love the outfit - the butterfly necklace is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments...they mean so much to me. *Hugs* to all for your kind sentiments.

    ReplyDelete