Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#28 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Green!!

With the holidays, I have been a naughty girl, and have not blogged.  But I enjoy spending my time with my family and friends in RL as well :)  Anyway, when I saw the color for this week...I was very very happy!!!  Green is my all time favorite color. It is the color of money..which I love, and it is one of the colors in one of my favorite holidays.  Plus green looks good on red heads, and well that works in both worlds for me!!  So, without any further ado...here is green!!


This dress is an oldie but goodie in my book.  It is from Sherona DeGroot.  Her store is called Innovations.  This dress embodies the Christmas feel to me, so I naturally chose this gown for the beautiful color green this week.

This is not a long post at all, as I have RL things to get back to....Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment