Sunday, December 19, 2010

#27- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Cerise

Not much to say about this color, was not really familiar with it.  But found this shrug turtleneck in my inventory that appears to fit the bill. 


Here I am on a magical almost crystal pegasus merry go round.  I know all the color of the week I am wearing is the shrug, but I think against an all black outfit, it helps it to stand out and get noticed. 


I feel like twirling in this setting and this outfit.  Most times, when you feel like twirling, you are in a dress that the skirt lifts up and spins around with you, but sometimes you just need to stop and twirl. 


Well that is all for now....until next time...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- Francesca- Sangria- Truth
Shirt- mini bikini noir haut- lylyne creations (only on marketplace)
Pants- jeans use noir- lylyne creations
Shoes- lylyne's creations- only on marketplace (including leg warmers)
Jacket- Shrug Turtleneck- Lipstick Red- ::HH:: Hucci

Enjoy your Holiday with family and friends...and as always, Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3

1 comment: