Thursday, December 16, 2010

#26- All About Christmas....

I love Christmastime in SL, there are so many hunts, so many freebies, lot of everything in general.  I will warn you now, this post has lots of pictures and lots of clothing....I really should cut this into 2 posts, but it all goes so well with each other, I hated splitting up the bunch lol. 

Here we have a POE3 Hunt gift from artMEFashion.  Love the fun look of this dress for the holiday season.  Also, in some of the pictures, I am wearing the Holly hair for the POE3 hunt from Audacity.  Please check the end of the post for all locations to get these items.

This darling little dress is from No Saints Inc.  This is also an offering from the POE3 Hunt.  I have paired it with the new VIP Gift from Purrfect 10...the Amara Heels for Christmas.  Again, I am wearing the Holly hair from Audacity for the POE3 Hunt.


Now, I will side step a bit, the next two outfits...err gowns are not gifts in the POE3 Hunt.  The above gown is the Limited Edition Monica Gown from Bliss Couture.  Sorry Ladies, no longer available, the number of gowns that were offered have sold out.  The flowy nature of this gown is just luscious.  I had to have it.  I am wearing the Kiera hair from Sky Everett Designs.


This lovely confection is called Serafina and it is the Holiday Special- Limited Edition from PurpleMoon.  The last I looked, it was almost no longer available, but they do have some other really delicious gowns being offered as well.  The skirt spoke to me on this one, there are no words to express...it is just delish!!!


Again, I am going to change direction and talk a bit about shoes.  One of my favorite topics by the way LOL!!  Anyway, the above shoes are the new group gift at Purrfect 10.  They are the P10 Serenity Free Christmas Heels.


Then here you have the Purrfect 10 VIP Group Gift.  The P10 Amara Heels for Christmas.  Please remember, that there is a fee of 510L to join the P10 VIP Group. 



Now I am gonna change direction once more, back to hunts...this time, The Christmas Hunt.  The above outfit is from Bubblez and it is the Christmas Hunt gift...too cute for words!!

Anyway, this is just a sampling of the items that I have gotten over this holiday season thus far....I am sure there will be a bit more...so until then...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins (this skin is worn in all pictures)

Picture #1-
Dress- ME_XmasCandy Dress (POE# hunt gift)- artMeFashion
Hair- Holly for POE3 2010- Scarlet- Audacity

Picture #2-
Dress- Peace on Earth 3 Gift- No Saints Inc
Shoes- Amara Heels Christmas VIPGift- Purrfect 10
Hair- Holly for POE3 2010- Scarlet- Audacity

Picture #3-
Hair- Kiera Auburn WO/lights- Sky Everett Designs
Dress- Monica Gown (Limited Edition) (no longer available/ Sold Out) *Bliss Couture*

Picture #4
Hair- Kiera Auburn WO/lights- Sky Everett Designs
Gown- Serafina [Holiday Special] Limited Edition - :: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations *Main Store*

Picture #5
Shoes- Serenity Free Christmas Heels- Purrfect 10

Picture #6-
Shoes- Amara Heels Christmas VIPGift- Purrfect 10

Picture #7-
Hair- Tanya 1- Holiday- !!Calico Ingmann Creations!!
Outfit- Berry Merry Outfit (female) from the Christmas Hunt- BB

So now that I have given you a whole lot to go and check out...have fun exploring and as always...Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment