Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#25- The LBD to Die For!!

Ever since I have been taking a look at the 60L Weekend Items, I have fallen in love with Kastle Rock Kouture.  Not sure why I had never noticed them before, however, I have now and that is all that matters.  This post is to show off the 60L find I snatched up this past weekend.  It is the LBD (Little Black Dress) that is awesome.  Yes, it has some pinkish swirlies on it, which adds to the deliciousness of the dress.  Oh, I know...but Madi doesn't wear pink...or at least not often.  It is true, I can appreciate a nice pink outfit here and there, but for the most part, I am a dark color wearing, earth tones wearing, green loving kinda gal.  But I fell for the pink in this dress....and no Raven...I have not come out of the closet on the pink issue LOL!!!


Of course, these pictures were taken at Aero Pines Ice Skating Rink...it is well done and most nights, Cindy Bolero has lovely Christmas specials playing on the big screens.  The night I was there, she was playing the Mariah Carey Christmas Special.  Very nice!!  Well, I decided to jump on the single trick ball for ice skating and yes, I know, I am not wearing skates...well, the dress would not have been complete without my N-core heels.  


Some of the "tricks" that you do when on the trick skating ball, are wonderful.  This one has me swirling around in a skating spin...just beautiful.  


Here I am standing in front of the bandstand area, where there is a white piano behind me and some other things on the stage.  These sims are so beautiful, and there is just so much to do...please go out and check out Aero Pines Christmas Sims


 Go exploring and have some holiday fun...until next time...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skin
Lips- Sabrina Lip Palette- Flush- AtomicBambi
Hair- Model Hair 14- Pack D- Red- W&Y
Outfit- Black Swirl MiniDress- :KR: Kastle Rock Kouture
Shoes- SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy"- N-core
Jewelry- **JC** Xoon Diamonds- Jolie Creations
Bracelet- Bangle- Metals6- ~Potassium~ (no longer available)


Have some holiday fun with you and yours this Christmas season....and as always, Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3






No comments:

Post a Comment