Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#24- Peace on Earth Hunt Gifts!!

I have been spending a lot of time with my SL family this holiday season...doing what you might ask....well doing the Peace on Earth hunt of course.  At this point, who is not doing it??? LOL!!!  Anyway, we have gotten a lot of wonderful gifts, thank you designers!!  Because I have gotten so many wonderful things, I decided to take the time and put some of them together and create a blog post.  The only thing in this post that is not a hunt gift, is my hair and shoes.  The skin, dress and jewelry are all hunt gift items and at the end of the post, I will tell you where to get them....for free (at least as long as the hunt is going on)!!


In this outfit, I felt very feminine, how the skirt flows so nicely made me feel very girly.  So, I ran with it and did some very girly poses and stayed in the studio to shoot this.  This feminine dress for the POE3 hunt is too cute.  I paired it with some oldies but goodies in my inventory, the AFantasy color changing heels.  These shoes, oh how I remember when I first saw them and had to have them.  Back in the day...color changing heels were where it was at LOL.  I guess I am showing my age in SL at this point, but who cares, they still are cool.  But sadly, I went to visit the AFantasy store and did not see these on the vendor for shoes. 


Most people who know me, know what a picky person I am about the skins I put on, this is why I write about Life and Love in SL and not a skin reviewer.  But this skin from Style by Kira for the POE3 hunt is wonderful.  Thank you Kira!!  Love the eyes and lips on this skin and how I feel like my skin is just glowing with the holiday spirit!!  Well done Kira!!!


One last look at this cute outfit, I need to talk about my hair, which is not free and is not a gift from the POE3 hunt.  But if you haven't gone over to Ava-Tare, please do (link will be below).  They have some really cute styles and this hair just went very well with the romantic feel of this whole outfit.  So, happy hunting...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Willow Skin Peace on Earth 2010- Style by Kira
Hair- Candy- Brick- Ava-Tare
Outfit and Jewelry- SS- Peace- Saris Creations
Shoes- Sexy Lace Color Change Shoes with Black Lace- AFantasy

And as always...Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment