Sunday, December 12, 2010

#23- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Yellow

Yellow, it is a cheerful color, but I have found that I do not have a lot of it in my inventory.  Here is the thing, I like the color yellow, but for me, it tends to be a bit bright, so I opt for a more subtle hue of the same color family, Gold.  But, that is just for clothing, because jewelry, I am a huge fan of platinum and silver.  So, for this color, I went with another thing I love....and that is butterflies. 


The loveliness of this dress in the yellow color is delightfully wonderful.  With my love of butterflies and this beautiful yellow color, this dress is fast becoming one of my favorites.  Paired simply with a pretty necklace, this look is very versatile. 


This pretty garden seemed the perfect spot to take some pictures in this beautiful dress.  This dress called for a "romantic" hair.  You all know what that is, the partially up, with the tendrils and soft bangs.  Well that hair for me is Bonnie from Truth. 


I know it looks like I am mad here, but trust me, I am not mad at all, I am in love with this look!!  So for now, embrace the things you love..

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- Bonnie- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- MF Dress020e (Yellow Butterfly Wings Dress)- Marinoco Fashion
Shoes- N-core ETERNITY XtremeHeel "Gold"- N-core
Jewelry- Fantasia Necklace- Phoenix Rising

Until next time, Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

3 comments: