Friday, December 10, 2010

#22- A Festive Outfit!!

I know we have visited my love of great dresses before, but this cute little dress from Tres Beau had to be talked about.  It is so darn festive, the Holly leaves, because it is appropriately named...Holly, the right amount of fluff.  For most people who know me in SL and RL, they know I am not a fan of fluff.  It is just not me, but there are times and occasions that call for fluff.  This happens to be one of those said occasions. 


In a natural environment to take pictures of this holiday beauty was the perfect choice.  Among the pine trees, the snow covered ground and quaint shopping village of Christmas Village, was just divine. 


I chose an equally festive lip color for this outfit, I went with the scarlet lip color from AtomicBambi.  The great thing about these tattoo layer make up options, is that even for a skin you love, you can change it up to be a little bit different. 


As you see behind me, there is another of my favorite winter past times, ice skating.  In SL when ice skating, you look incredibly graceful, even if you have a habit of falling in water or falling down.  The best part about ice skating in SL is that you can do it all by yourself, or with the person of your SL dreams.  There are so many options...and so many different skates to choose from.  So, until next time....

Madi is wearing:
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lips- Sabrina Lip Palette- Scarlet- AtomicBambi
Hair- Med Straight- AVEDA- Sienna ( no longer available)
Outfits- Holly- Tres Beau
Shoes- Ankle Boots White Patent- BAX

So for now, take someone or a group of friends ice skating and Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment