Monday, December 6, 2010

#21- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Sepia

Ok, I have to admit, this week was difficult for me.  I am an earth tones kinda person, but none of them seemed just right for the color sepia.  I even had a thought as to just wearing anything and then photoshopping the picture in a sepia tone, but thought different of it and decided to just go with my gut and wear an outfit and shoot it.  So, I am apologizing ahead of time, if this is not exactly sepia tone, but it is my interpretation of it.


For me, it wasn't just the sweater I am wearing, but my surroundings that brought out the sepia color for me.  And, most that know me, know that I am a nature kind of gal.  This sweater from *COCO* is just so comfy and I knew I had to wear it for this post. 

As you can see in this picture, I have added the lip tattoo to accentuate the sepia color theme.  The Bonnie hair from Truth adds to the softness of the overall look.  It gives a romantic feeling that the sweater conveys.  Overall, I felt this was a beautiful look for the color sepia. 

Here is one last picture to illustrate this pretty sweater in all its wonderfulness.  So, until next time....

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lips- Mocha Gloss Lips by Jewelia Blessed- Piece of Mind
Hair- Bonnie- Sangria- Truth
Shirt- Frilly Blouse&Sweater_Brown- *COCO*
Pants- Vogue Low Rider Jeans- Dk Blue- -KoKo-
Shoes- Aprilstars- Patent Oxford Pumps- Chocolat- !!Cattiva

Alright, so until my next color blog....Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to go check out these skins! The lip tattoo is nice too.

    ReplyDelete