Saturday, December 4, 2010

#20- My New Sunglasses!!

As most people now, I am an eyelash kind of woman.  Since most women in RL need to put on extra eyelashes in order to get the desired effect they want from a look.  SL is no different, we ladies need to add lashes to give our eyes a big, full appearance.  So, when it comes to sunglasses, most of us know that we have to sacrifice our lashes to wear sunglasses...that is, unless we choose to try to copy them and attach them elsewhere.  Which in most cases, is a lot of work.  But, when you find the perfect and I mean PERFECT pair of sunglasses, you just have to make such sacrifices.


I just love the style of these sunglasses.   How big they are, how they add a kind of mystery to any look.  Just the overall feeling I get when I wear them....I know, that is a bit odd, but that is me.  There is a bit of a funny story behind these glasses.  Please indulge me and allow me to share it with you.  I had taken my SLove duck racing...yes duck racing...don't knock it unless you try it, it is amazing fun.  Anyway, we were done racing and just standing at the start line looking at the wonderfully done advertisements of different products.  Raven says to me, look at these, they are wonderful, I agreed and then I saw the one for the sunglasses.  So, I mentioned to Raven we should go and check out the sunglasses.  I then got the landmark from the advertisement and away we went.  We get there and look around, immediately, Raven finds a pair of Cat Eye sunglasses that look amazing on her.  But then again, what doesn't look amazing on her...oh wait...I am a bit biased in that department.  I continue to look around and said OMG....look at this pair.  I get the demo and put them on.  Raven said they look fabulous, you need to get them and I agreed with her completely.  Then, I look at the name of the sunglasses and start laughing.  Raven asks why are you laughing, and then I told her and she started laughing.  Everyone that knows me, knows that I am in love with all things butterfly related.   And to my amazement, the sunglasses were called Butterfly!!!  How absolutely perfect for me.


I love these sunglasses and you may just see me in them a lot more in some posts!!  But for all the information on the sunglasses, please look below...until next time...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lips- Mocha Gloss Lips by Jewelia Blessed- Piece of Mind ( hunt gift)
Hair- ELN red- :Liriope:
Shirt- Danger Hoodie (black)- PlasticAcid
Pants- Black Stitched Jeans- Gawk
Shoes- Shark XtremeHeel "Galaxy"- N-core
Glasses- Custom Sunglasses v3.2 Butterfly- [Gos]


Enjoy some shopping and until next time....Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment