Sunday, November 28, 2010

#19- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Plum!!

Any shade of purple is wonderful for me.  Even though, I have red hair, and red hair and the color purple do not really mesh well, I still LOVE the color purple. So, I think I can find some great things to say about this outfit that you will see shortly as well as all the other components to the outfit.


This dress from Rising Phoenix was the perfect choice for the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge color this week.  As most of you all can see in my posts, I love nature, so it was absolutely perfect to find this piano in a gazebo in nature.  This dress is so spectacular, it puts together my 3 loves....purple, gowns and butterflies.  How could I go wrong in getting this dress...the answer...I couldn't. 

If only I had someone here playing the piano, but alas, it is still the look I was going for with this picture.  There is something else I am wearing that has come back and I am LOVING it.  Oh, what you only could be thinking....it is the hair.  Yes, my first love of hair...Elikapeka Tiramisu.  She has returned and has created some wonderful hairs.  This one being one of them...and subsequently, my favorite.  (Look below to get the details )

Look here at the cute butterfly attachment to this gown, so fantastic!!  The jewels I am wearing, were elegant and minimalistic, so as not to take away from the beauty of the gown or me (hehe).  Maybe my love will join me on the next shoot and we can be dancing in our gowns.  So until next time...

Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- Rumor- Red 10- [e] elikatira
Gown- Kay's Kiboh (Masked Affair) (Plum)- Phoenix Rising
Shoes- Mischka- AVA CHOO
Necklace & Earrings- SassyII White Pearl Set- Alienbear Designs
Ring- Splindiferous Ring- Amethyst- {r a n g s}

Off to do more exploring...Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

1 comment: