Sunday, November 28, 2010

#18- Free Gift at Bliss!

I LOVE Bliss Couture!!  The gowns, the limited editions, the free gifts, they are all wonderful.  I cannot get enough!  I recently went over to Bliss to pick up the new free gift for Bliss Dolls.

I felt the need to go to a place that was rustic in nature to take the pictures of this cute outfit.  I felt very bohemian in this outfit and I found this quaint little Gypsy village to take some pictures.  It felt oh so right!  The skirt and prims are so lush that I had to go barefoot.  Plus, it added to the general bohemian feel of the outfit. 

With the ocean behind me, I felt very much in touch with nature on this particular shoot. 

This is just another angle of me in this cute outfit, with the ocean behind  me.  I like to try to take pictures of this kind, because it adds depth to the picture as well as intrigue.  Kind of makes me feel as though someone is spying on me, which is, to be honest, very hot!


Here I am showing off my Hush Skin and Mirai Style hair.  This hair was a big part of this outfit, as I feel it went well with the overall look.  I hope you all agree.  Anyway, I am off to explore some more....


Madi is wearing...
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Hair- .+*Kibt*+. - Wine- Mirai Style
Outfit- Constance (Exclusive Bliss Doll gift)- Bliss Couture


So until next time...Enjoy Life and Love
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment