Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#17- Goldenrod is Grrrrreat!!!

I know, I am so corny sometimes.  But whatcha gonna do???  So this week's color is goldenrod.  For some, this might be a challenge...but see, golden colors look good on red heads.  So this was easy peasy lemon squeezy for me.  The hardest part was choosing the outfit, I mean which one...LOL.  So here is the winner.....drum roll please....


The real trick here was to find a nice spot to take some pictures.  This nice gazebo seemed the right place, with it's pretty ray of sunshine streaming down on me.  I have been having so much fun taking pictures in SL these days, that the picture taking part of the blog is not the hard part anymore, it is the writing, but even that is coming a bit easier these days. 

This outfit is from another of my favorite stores...aDIVA!! Fun and sexy all at the same time, my kind of outfit.  It is the kind of outfit that you need your dance partner to go out and dance the night away...salsa dancing that is. 


Here is a closer picture of the outfit, you can see the cute prim skirt that accentuates the feminine curves.  I know some people don't like the belly baring tops, but I do, and with this cute skin and nice shape to go along with it...why not?? 


The bangles on my arms and the earrings also come with this outfit.  It is such a great outfit, and Miss Paine sure knows how to accessorize her outfits.  Every time I go to aDIVA, I always teleport out with something new in my inventory, I just can't help myself.  My suggestion to you is this....go over to aDIVA and check it out and I am sure that you will not leave empty handed.  So, until next time....

Madi is wearing....
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush
Lips- Sabrina Lip Palette- Chocolate- AtomicBambi
Hair- *KayliNormal* (Onyx)(small)- *X*plosion Hair
Outfit- Couture Posh Gold- aDIVA
Shoes- Eternity XtremeHeel Gold- N-core

Happy Shopping and Happy Thanksgiving....Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment