Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#16- A Trench in London??!!

Yes, I know, I am just a bit behind on the 52 weeks of color challenge, but I am determined to make it up...and I am almost there LOL.  So, this post is for the color BLUE.  In general, I am not that big of a fan of the color, and I don't have a lot of it in my inventory (cringes at the thought of a week for pink), but I dove into the inventory and pulled this wonderful trench out I just got at Phoenix Rising for 25L.  Mhmm you head me right...head on over...before it is over...big 25L sale at Phoenix Rising.


Alright, here is the deal, I am in a trench coat thinking, where does it rain a lot.  London of course...so I figured taking shelter in a phonebox (thank you Ex) would be a good idea.  Even though it doesn't look like it was raining, you have to realize...this is London...when isn't it raining?? (Hopefully not the day Wills marries Kate LOL) 


Ok, we are taking refuge in the phonebox, and nobody to call.  I realized that I had pretty much time to think about what to write in this blog about the coat and skirt from Phoenix Rising.  When I purchased them separately, I had this very look in mind.  Sexy and fun, yet it protects you from the nasty London weather.  I know, right now it seems I am baggin on the London weather, but you have to realize, I have not been there since I was 8 years old and well, all I really remember is the rain LOL. 


I don't know why, but I felt very odd standing in this phonebox, I think it might have been the Dr. Who music playing, maybe that is why I felt very odd *shrugs*  Anyway, you might wonder why I am not wearing a shirt under my coat...well here is the thing...because I didn't want to...that is why LOL.  Most of you who know me, and love me, will appreciate that.  So until next time...

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lips- Sabrina Lip Palette- Blush- AtomicBambi
Hair- #022w BloodyMary (M)- REDLIC
Jacket- Britney London Trench Coat (Navy)- Phoenix Rising
Skirt- Britney Jean MiniSkirt (White)- Phoenix Rising
Shoes- Dulce- AVA CHOO

Stay out of the rain, sleet or snow....and as always, Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment