Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#15- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, Week 1

Well I have decided to take on the 52 weeks of color challenge.  You can read more about it Here.  But anyway, the color for the first week was grey.  I am a huge fan of this color...it is so versatile.  So, I eagerly went diving into my vast inventory and chose wisely.  But, then again, it really wasn't that hard, since I have a lot of grey in the inventory...along with everything else LOL!!


This is one of my favorite...goto outfits.  LaRosa does some really comfy, sexy clothing.  I have to say, I am addicted...thank you Raven.  My SLove, she was the first to become addicted, and now she is bringing others in to Miss Kohime's madness LOL.  I think it is a wonderful madness though.  Anyway, this outfit is a perfect mix between sexy and functional.  Sexy, because you are seeing just enough skin to be intrigued, and functional because it will keep you warm on those "oh so important" shopping trips. 



Since I have returned to blogging, I have been having so much fun exploring and finding new places to take my family.  It is truly amazing what some people can build.  I applaud every and all builders for being so creative and for making my SL a better place, just because they built it.  You know the saying...."If you build it...he will come"  Well it is so true.  So builders keep on creating wonderful places for me to find...I am sure you will see me around....until then....

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lips- Sabrina Lip Palette- Sheer Ruby (DIMH hunt gift)- AtomicBambi
Hair- Bella- Brown Sugar- Analog Dog
Outfit- Halloween Gift 5 (Autumn Jeanswear 12)- LaRosa
Shoes- (LQ)(PALE) Gray High Platform Sandals- (N.A.M.E.)

So until next time....Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment