Monday, November 22, 2010

Autumn Colors

I have said before that my favorite season is autumn.  It is true, the colors of the trees, the earth tone clothing, just the whole feel that I get when autumn is here, it all lends itself to a very cozy feeling for me.  I had a hard time choosing a venue to shoot this outfit.  So, I decided to use a few different places and here is what I got....



I love the colors that were on this sim.  Here I am leaning up against this purple tree, feeling very much at ease.  But then, I needed to find somewhere else to shoot, because I could not find another shot that I was happy with.  And of course, I felt that these colors here did not do this Zibware outfit any justice. 

 
So anyway, I found this sim, and I was very happy with the scenery and took some great pictures.  This Zibware outfit is sadly, no longer available.  Why you might ask?  Well, it appears that their big store is closed.  However, I was able to find a small store on GLAM Island and so I was able to purchase a few other items, but the big store is gone...which makes me very sad.


In the above picture, you can see my Hush Skin that I LOVE so MUCH!!!  But....I was doing the Diamond is Mine hunt the other day, and over at AtomicBambi the gift from the hunt was a lip palette.  So I now get to change the lips on the skin I love sooo much.  The hair...well I am sure most of you recognize it as being from Truth.  It is called Peyton and I just love the layered, kinda newer version of the Farrah Fawcett 'do that was so popular back in the day...and yes, I guess I am showing my age a bit LOL!!

Lastly, I will leave you with this picture.  It is pure randomness...goes to show you, what weird and random things you will find in SL. 


Before you comment, yes, that is a random, very large telephone in the middle of nowhere.  I thought it was great...and had to strike a pose. 


Madison is wearing....
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lips- Sabrina Lip Tattoo- Chocolate- AtomicBambi
Hair- Peyton- Sangria- Truth
Shoes- Stephanie Patent Leather Heels- Antique Copper- Cattiva e Cattivo
Outfit- Rumor- Chocolate- Zibware

So, until next time....Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment