Thursday, January 6, 2011

#29- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Silver

Silver...another of my favorite colors.  So I found this color to not be a challenge at all.  However, next week, that will be a bit challenging, but I say...Bring it on!!  Anyway, Silver...it is one of my favorites and therefore I have a lot of it in my inventory.  This outfit from Kastle Rock Kouture is the perfect fun for anything outfit.  It is short, sweet and sexy all rolled into one. 

I chose to take some pictures of this outfit over at Abyss.  I loved the complimentary feel of the sky behind me as I shot these pictures. 


Have I told you that silver is one of my favorite colors yet???  Hehe.  I was thrilled to see the color Silver for this week of the color challenge.  Next week...Sienna, will be a bit more challenging. 

Until then....

Madi is wearing-
Skin- Bridgette Skin 1- Hush Skins
Lips- Grey Matter Lips by Jewelia Blessed
Hair- Kelly- RedBlack- ::DBS::
Outfit- Party Angel Dress- Silver- :KR: Kastle Rock Kouture
Boots- Silver Brocade Over the Knee Boots- Bax Coen Designs
Necklace- Protective Ankh Necklace Desi- Zomelia Design ( no longer available)
Belly Ring- Large Silver Belly Sparkler with Bling on/off- Whittenton Designs

As always, Enjoy Life and Love,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment