Saturday, August 11, 2012

#184- 52 WOCC2- Tyrian Purple

Ok, my second favorite color is purple and so I went all out this week.  Tried to get as much purple...whether Tyrian or not on my body.  I am sure with all of the purple on or around me, I am sure I was able to get something Tyrian in nature.  For me, most purples are very royal looking or seductive...or both.  So this week, I went the seductive route...so please...Enjoy!!!


Here I am in the !ibang chair from C88.  If you can't see...this is part of the seduction...the "welcome home, I missed you" look.


Then if I am not noticed, I move into this position and put on my "Oh Darling, look at me" look.


By now, I am getting a bit frustrated and so I move to the Glitterati Floor Cushion and put on my "Come now, I am in the bedroom" look.


Finally, I realize that he didn't come online...and I get sad.  So much for my seduction...maybe another time...so, I think I will leave him with this one last picture....so he knows what he missed.


Finally, this lovely frame from flowey...will leave him thinking.


So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Cassiopea- Jamaica
Hair- Hilda- Uw.St
Corset- Ninon- Ingenue- Amethyst (C88)
Panties- PleasurePantie-plum- Angel Dessous
Shoes- Square toe shoes- Sophie- Grape- G Field
Earrings- Purple Circus Earring- S&S
Necklace- Jewelled Butterfly- MG (C88)

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

5 comments:

  1. So adorable Madi, least the seducer in you got a chance to practice her skills for when he does show up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha this was very funny... i was laughing hard in rl... and well that fellow he isn't worth getting you, letting wait such a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh .. here is this gorgeous cushion again ... and your outfit looks awesome too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sexy, love that corset and color on you.

    ReplyDelete