Tuesday, August 7, 2012

#183- 52 WOCC2- Jonquil

Here we are already at week 32, I can't believe it.  Only 20 more weeks to go...and here we are with another yellow color.  Jonquil was quite fun for me.  I found a really pretty outfit that I was happy to wear for this lovely post.  So, Enjoy!!


Here is my rendition of Jonquil....from Ricielli.    It is a bit hard to see properly with the fire in front of me, but I liked this picture...so we will run with it.


I am also excited because I am wearing a brand new skin for me...I am in love with it.  It is the new Cassiopea from Glam Affair.

But anyway, until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Cassiopea- Glam Affair
Hair- Jolene- ChiChickie!
Outfit- Papi Jumpsuit- Yellow- Ricielli Mesh
Shoes- CHIC- Rose- N-core
Jewelry- Amarie Necklace and Bracelets and Earrings- NKJewels

Please Remember to Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

2 comments:

  1. I love that first photo of you Madi, so pretty, so chilled and yet such a perfect photo of you on a summery evening!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! Very soft & feminine :)

    ReplyDelete