Sunday, February 19, 2012

#152- 52 WOCC2- Dark Raspberry

I love this color....but didn't feel all that inspired this week.   Not sure why, kind of feeling blah, probably because had a sick kid this week...mind is on more important things lol.  But here is my dark raspberry, taken inside my new home...had to downsize a bit.  Enjoy!!!


I will do better next week...I know it...I have a little less on my plate in both worlds!!!  Oh and the kid is feeling better, so I am not as stressed about that.  All is getting better, things are looking up....thank goodness.

So until next time...

Madi is wearing...

Skin- Ava-Mocha-Hush Skins
Hair- Gabby- Sangria- Truth
Outfit- Annarita- SLC
Shoes- SHARK- Galaxy- N-core

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs to all,
Madi <3

9 comments:

  1. good to hear your child is feeling better and things are getting better... and don't worry about your post of this week.. you are looking good on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weeks are unrelenting like that. I hope this week is kinder to you, and you did a great job with your picture.

    Jasmine Ballinger
    Usually Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope next week will be better for you.. but you still nailed the look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot stuff Madi, good to hear that things are getting better again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear good news! You're lovely in rapsberry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pose and pic. Hope your little one is feeling better. Flu season sux, hope you dont get it to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous top! Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete