Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#151- MESH MADNESS- By Madelyn Soulstar!!!

My friend Maddie "Muffin" has so graciously done another post for this blog.  So enjoy!!!  Take it away Maddie....

OHAI THERE! It's me again, Miss Maddie Muffin! Madi asked me to write another blog because she loves me? Or my mesh reviews? Both maybe? Probably more the latter though.... hehehehehe SO.... Today, I bring you some awesome meshiness.


First are these amazeball boots. I saw them on Marketplace and I HAD HAD HAD HAD HAD to have them. They're from the awesome PIXELFASHION. They are absolutely darling, and I've been wearing them for three days now. Super love. What's even cooler? Is that they BLINK. If you cam down and watch them, you'll see it.... totally cute, and gets an A+ from me! They also come in frog and aliens!


Next is this absolutely stunning hair from Lelutka. I don't think they've ever made a bad hair. Not every style is MY style, but their hairs overall are definitely upscale. What I really really love about MESH hair is the fact that it doesn't disappear into my body when my AO moves me. It stays perfect, and looks so thick and soft, I just want to grab it. Not to mention that Lelutka has definitely the best ROOTS ever. They look so real. I love the braid around the back. Swoon. I'll wear this hair for a few days now!


Thank you Madi, for asking me to guest blog for you again! Hope you all enjoy!!


On Maddie:

Skin - (AMD) Catalina - Peachy
Makeup - .Pekka. - Pink Frost Eye shadow
Hair - [Lelutka] - Yippie (((MESH)))
Nails - * RezIpsa Loc* Frenched System Nails
Piercing - <-PoM-> Vert Labret
Bloody knee - SU! Bloody Knees 04
Sweater - -SU- All DAyz Pullover
Shorts - ;MMK: Daisy Shorts
Glasses - MIEL - Hipster Peepers
Boots - PIXELFASHION Ladybug Rainboots (((MESH)))

No comments:

Post a Comment