Saturday, November 5, 2011

#83 Compilation Post for 52 WoCC- My 15 Favorites

Ever since Luna mentioned about this compilation post of our 15 Favorites from the 52 WoCC, I chose my pictures rather quickly.  I am not sure how some will choose their favorites, but I know I chose based on my favorite pictures.  They may not have been my most favorite weeks to do the challenge, but the pictures turned out great.   Yes, there is a sadness to this post, but there is also the future to look at with January on the next horizon and Luna choosing to do a 52 WoCC Part Deux.  We are all happy about that...Thank you again Luna!!  So without further ado...here are my 15 favorites.....Enjoy!!


Here we have Asparagus, Chartreuse, Ecru and Khaki.  Can you tell I love me some green???  And I adore earthy tones. Next.....LOL!!


Here we have Electric Blue, JazzBerry, Melon and Patriarch.  I am not too fond of pinky colors, but melon turned out great.  I love all types of purples...even purply pinky like JazzBerry.  As for Electric Blue, this picture was uber sexy to me LOL!!!


Now here we have Ruby, love my ruby slippers!!!  Then we have White and Yellow...the yellow was easy to choose because I love butterflies.  The white, well it looked good LOL!!


Sky Blue was chosen because everything seemed to work for this shoot...plain and simple!  Tangerine...I love anything orangey....and that is that!!  Taupe...again with the earthy colors.  Wenge....for obvious reasons LOL!!!

So as much as I hate to say this....but I am now closing this chapter.  With that, I mean, for the 52 WoCC.  I think I have been upset about the challenge ending, as I have not felt very inspired.  But I am sure that will change.  See you all in the funny papers....LOL!!!

Much Love to you all....and seriously...please look me up in world and chit chat....I would love to meet you all in world!!!

Hugs,
Madi <3

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collage! I've really enjoyed your posts and I look forward to your future work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten all about my patriarch panic until I saw your collage -- what a great year and I love your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love many of your outfits... for example.. the white , jazzberry and melon... till next year, bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always enjoyed your posts ... and my fav pics of your collection are JazzBerry and Wenge ;-)
    Hoping to see you in round 2 as well ... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make such a beauty... I love all your pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. You choose beautiful pics Madi. I love the yellow butterfly dress

    ReplyDelete