Saturday, October 29, 2011

#82- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Orange 52/52

Well Ladies, here it is.  When I started this challenge, it felt like week 52 was so far away.  Now, we are here and it is a bit bittersweet.  I love the color challenge a lot, and I possibly will just do a funky color every week in memory of this wonderful challenge.  I know I have met some fun and wonderful people through this challenge.  Thank you Luna, for bringing us all together and making us the wonderful group that we are.  Ok, so enough with the sentimental and mushy....I told most of you in group chat in world that if Luna wanted Orange, she was gonna get Orange, well here it is....Enjoy!!!


I have decided that I will spend my day in the Pumpkin Patch.  I love this little outfit that I got at Sweeter than Candy last year.  I have not really had occasion to wear it...until now!!!


More pictures from the Pumpkin Patch!!


And still more LOL...




of course lastly, is the face shot lol.

I had such a wonderful time doing this challenge and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  Some weeks were hard, but others were so easy, there were weeks that I was in emotional upheaval and didn't know if I wanted to even do the post.  But I did, and things got a lot better.  A LOT BETTER!!!

Please ladies, I hope you continue to read about my Life and Love in SL!!  Love you all, hugs!!

Madi is wearing-

Entire Outfit- Pumpkin Butt Costume-gift- STC
Hair- Gabriel- Sangria- Truth

Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs
Madi <3

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE POST!!!! <333

    thank you for being in our group - helping make it "our group".

    It was a pleasure getting to know you over the past few weeks ... and let's hope for a few more YEARS together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure i will follow your life and love in sl, super colourful your post!!
    greetings Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madi, you're a perfect Pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH HOT PUMPKIN... Thank you for all the comments this past year, I love the fact I can now call you a friend and I really cant wait to see what else you have in store... I will be keeping a close eye on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may be the cutest pumpkin in the patch ever. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to find you in my pumpkin patch! Best of luck, I have enjoyed your posts! See you *hopefully* for part deux!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how you're the pumpkin! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 'Pumpkin Butt' costume rocks, and sounds good, too! Great meeting you throughout the challenge and can't wait to see more of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmmhhh ... you're definately a delicious pumpkin ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it! You did a very wicked job on this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! You weren't lyin when you said in group chat if Luna wanted Orange she was gonna get it!
    You fit cute as a punkin in a pumpkin patch! =)

    ReplyDelete