Saturday, October 22, 2011

#80- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Cream 51/52

As I was reading all the wonderful comments from last weeks post for the color challenge, I noticed a theme, most of you wanted to know if I was going to wear a certain gown for the cream color.  As Enrique often reads my blog, I would not want to wear the actual gown, but I did go in that direction to show you all this wonderful bridal gown I found.  As beautiful as it is, I will not be wearing this gown for the upcoming event.  No, no date has yet been set, getting sl and rl schedules to work has proven to be a very tough thing!  But we will succeed and I hope that my blogger friends...err family would join us when that day comes.  Anyway, here is my offering of CREAM!  Enjoy!!


I thought it would be appropriate to take some pictures in a church setting, but most likely we will have the actual celebration outside.


Of course, couldn't get away without showing you all the close-up!!


Another shot to just take in the beauty of this gown.  But trust me, the 'chosen' gown, is so very beautiful too.

I know, I know, this post is not the usual bubbly Madison, but this post deserved the reverence of the upcoming event.  I am so very excited that most days my feelings can't be kept inside.  I have found ways of channeling those feelings, and it is usually playing greedy.  LOL I know, that sounds weird, but it helps.  Anyway, until next time, when I show you Orange....

Madi is wearing-

Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Maria- Emo-tions
Gown- Pure Passion- Royal Bride- Aphrodite Shop
Necklace- Diamond Teardrop Vintage Necklace- Alyssa Bijoux
Earrings- Chandelier Teardrop Earrings- Alyssa Bijoux

I hope that even after all is said and done with this wonderful challenge, that all my new friends...err family, keep coming to see the progression of my wonderful sl.  I know I will be visiting other blogs to see what you all are up to!!!

Keep living it up and remember Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!!

Hugs
Madi <3

5 comments:

  1. Course you had to go with a gown LOL but so glad you didn't post pics of your actual one!!! You look gorgeous, I can't wait to see you're actual dress when you post it!! eeeeh I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you look stunning in this gown.. i am very curious to see the "actual"gown .. :) greetings Nic..
    you send invitations?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful and I can't wait to see the official gown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to be a gorgeous bride when your day comes. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh we were thinking the same thing! You look lovely Madi xoxo

    ReplyDelete