Saturday, October 15, 2011

#79- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Mulberry 50/52

Wow week 50, this has been the most amazing 50 weeks.  So much has happened, good and bad.  But what I am most happy about is that I have met a lot of great people doing this challenge.  Thank you Luna for bringing so many wonderful people together like this.  Lots to tell you this week.  Some of you might already know, but I am sure there are others that haven't heard.  But anyway, here is my mulberry!!  Hope you like it!


I am not usually a fan of the more pinky colors, like this one....but I have to say, since I have been spending so much time with Enrique, I have found myself wearing more colors like this.  Go figure.  LOL!!


Here is another picture of me in my mulberry on the dock!!  Look carefully at the next picture....can you see anything different??!!!


If you see the additional piece of jewelry on my left ring finger...yes, you guessed right.   Enrique asked and I said YES!!!

So until next time...when I am representing CREAM!!!  oooo why did that sound dirty??? LOL!!

Madi is wearing...


Skin- Ava- Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Orchid- Truth
Outfit- Anna Dress- DMC
Shoes- CHIC- Rose- N-core
Necklace- Cowrie- Shell Necklace- Acid & Mala
Earrings- Sterling Silver Wire Earrings- Addiction
Bracelet- Butterfly Bracelet- Whittenton's

I want to express to you all, please Enjoy Life and Love in SL!!  I have found my forever happiness...Thank you Enrique!!!

Hugs
Madi <3

8 comments:

  1. OH MI GOSH ITS A PRETTY RING!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY You look pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ring. Waiting for your cream post :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehee! I knew it was the ring! Congrats Madi :)
    Love the pink outfit, makes me feel like wandering on some lonesome beach in a tropical paradise.....

    And I have that hair too!

    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, dear. Your mulberry is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    You look lovely, Enrique is a lucky fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrets with the ring... will the weddingdress be in cream??? Love to follow your romantic story ... bye bye Nic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!

    And maybe you marry quickly this week in a cream gown ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful in Mulberry. Pinkie colors look very pretty on you. And oohhh, Madi got some bling on that finger!! YAYY! Congrats xo

    ReplyDelete