Friday, September 30, 2011

#74- 52 Weeks of Color Challenge- Moss Green 48/52

Moss green, I love green in all hues.  Most times I love the darker greens though.  When I was looking through my inventory for moss green.  All I found were darker shades of green.  But, then I struck green, but I was torn with what color moss green really was.  My idea of moss green is a bit darker then the color swatch that Luna supplied.  So when I found my outfit in the pictures below, I was pleasantly surprised when it had both colors, the color swatch that Luna gave to us and the color that I would think is more moss green.  Enjoy!!


Here I am in my outfit, in front of the new house.  Love it, Enrique is so wonderful!!


Got some cool jewelry for this post, just love how it goes so well with the rest of the outfit.


Another picture in front of the house, well actually I am on the landing that goes up to the front door.

But that is my contribution for moss green, hope you enjoyed!!  Until next time...


Skin- Ava-Mocha- Hush Skins
Hair- Naomi- Ruby- Tameless Hair
Outfit- Jane T. Pants Set Green
Shoes- Shandrea Wedges-Suede- Moss Green
Jewelry- Sinra Earrings and Necklace- Mandala

Please remember to enjoy Life and Love in SL...I know I am!!!

Hugs,
Madi <3

9 comments:

  1. I also love green, you look gorgeous in this. I love that necklace and those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had the same trouble in finding the mossgreen that luna showed, :)
    But what you show in light and dark is pretty. Your letter post is also in green so you had more possibilities LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I was stuck on mossy greenie to Madi. But you "struck it green" (lol love that) with your top especially. That necklace you will wear more than once, it is really pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on green ... I love it ;-)
    and the necklace you chose is just awesome ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, having serious lust over your necklace. Green is my favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! And I am drooling over that necklace. Quick put it away before I come steal it!

    ReplyDelete